Thursday 1 December 2011

Corona

I was having my teeth cleaned in Los Algodones, Mexico, the other day.  The dentist scraped away as usual, but then informed me that I had a cavity, AND a broken tooth!  This is not unusual for me, as my teeth are not my strong point.  I did feel a new sensitivity in that area lately, as if the wind was blowing through.  After asking how much it would be, and consulting with Terry, I told the dentist, "Go for it!"  This is an interesting dental office, a little hole- in- the- wall place, run by a Christian dentist.  We got there first thing, around 8:30 am, so I was able to get right in.  Then a short wait till 2:15 for the crown to be ready and I'm "good to go"  Roland thought he would be the one getting a crown, but his tooth turned out to be not broken .  $270 for a cleaning, polishing, cavity fixed in two adjoining teeth, and a crown.  Not bad.
Sorry I don't have a photo; I was too stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment